To us, every event is a special event. But all the more so with upscale properties that demand utmost professionalism and demeanor. Ace is uniquely qualified to meet these standards because we are the only company that has a rigorous training program dedicated to it. We hire only the most qualified applicants and actually train them at luxury hotels. If flawless service is important to you, why would you trust anyone else?
645 Ash St.
San Diego, CA 92101
A Tradition Built On Principles
For over 60 years, Ace Parking’s priorities have been to exceed the financial objectives set forth by clients and to deliver the highest possible level of service. It’s these two principles that have defined our reputation as the premier parking management company in the industry.
Providing a full range of parking services, Ace Parking manages every conceivable type of parking application including: Office, Retail and Mixed-use Projects, Hotel and Valet Services, Airport Parking and Shuttles, Stadium, Arena and Event Parking, Hospitals and Medical Centers.
As your partner, Ace Parking will devote time to gathering insight, conducting research and challenging common wisdom to help you realize your full revenue potential. Privately owned, Ace Parking combines the operational ability and financial strength of a large company, with the responsive service and personal relationships of a small one.
Starting in 1950 with one parking lot, Ace Parking has steadily grown to manage 450 parking applications across the United States, employing more than 4,500 people.
- Producing results for our clients – not just our stockholders – is our ethical obligation.
- We work each day to maintain our reputation for integrity and genuine stewardship of our clients’ best interests.
- Our growth will be fueled by performance, rather than by acquisition.
- We manage each customer’s facility as if it were our own.
We invite you to contact us personally to learn more about Ace Parking:
- Scott A. Jones, Owner and Chairman
- Keith B. Jones, Managing Principal
By valuing our employees, listening to our clients, and operating under the ideals of moral integrity, quality, and accountability, we will lead the parking industry in service and financial results for our clients.
- To provide the finest parking and related services
- To develop strong and mutually productive relationships with our clients
- To achieve managed and sustained growth in key markets and sectors
- To place greater emphasis on the quality of our service than the size of our company
- To exceed the financial objectives set forth by our clients
- To lead the industry in parking technology
- To provide the best-trained employees by investing in their development
- To be a fair employer, adhering to good employment practices
- To enjoy each of our employees as family
- To be a responsible corporate citizen
9333 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92121
Discover the Difference
Founded in 1981, Sunset Parking offers clients and guests the highest level of service in delivering a superior parking experience. Growing from our roots as the Valet for three local restaurants, Sunset has become a full service parking company dedicated to Building Trust and Creating Value for clients, customers and employees.
- 28+ Years in business
- Full-service parking operations
- Owner operated
- 600+ Employees
- 160+ Locations
- 95% Annual client retention rate
The Sunset Way guides us in both our long-term strategy and day-to-day activities.
An amazing journey that started with three best friends in middle school.
A timeline of key events in the evolution of Sunset Parking.
Our Executive Team
Meet the executives leading Sunset Parkin